Simple, Powerful Tools
Investor Group Plans
What you need, when you need it
Basic Deal Flow:
Deal with It
Yep, that's right!
- Customizable entrepreneur applications
- Deal pipeline management
- Investor access
- Investor accreditation
- Investor communications
- Online investor registration option
- Event management
- White label
Application to Exit
$3K / year (save 18%)
- Everything in Basic Deal Flow
- Fully electronic and quick deal closing process
- Built-in eSignature capabilities
- Seamlessly request and transfer funds
- Complete due diligence support
- Issue electronic shares
- Portfolio tracking
- Invest through and track SPEs or Funding Entities
- Fund Management
- Fund set-up and tracking
- Invest through and along-side funds
- Manage capital calls
- Make disbursements
Reporting & Analytics:
Get in the Know
$5K / year (save 18%)
- Everything in Application to Exit
- Automatic portfolio reporting
- Create beautiful, customizable, and exportable reports
- Chart and compare data
- Individual company metrics and tracking
- Enhanced portfolio metrics and tracking
- Proprietary data aggregation and public data search
- QuickBooks and Xero integration
Users & Investors
In addition to your plan, we offer bookkeeping and in-depth setup and training services.
Fund Service Setup & Training
Includes full service setup and training$1,000 one-time fee
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who else is using Venture360?
Venture360 is used by hundreds of investor groups like venture capital firms, angel investor networks, and family offices wanting to better manage the private equity investment process. These investor groups represent thousands of individual investors and portfolio companies, who all utilize Venture360.
- Who can see my data?
On Venture360, you own your data, and it is not shared with any third parties. Through your group’s admin portal, you also control who has access to your group, what they can see within the group, and how investments are made. Just like the healthcare industry, we are interested in generalized industry information to help us all make better investment decisions. Venture360’s software analyzes de-identified data points but never associates a company name with company information, nor do we associate fund performance with a fund name. For example, Venture360 would analyze the performance of investors, who invest at certain stages compared with other stages, but we do not correlate a fund name, so no one would ever know fund specific information.
- Does Venture360 do third party accreditation verification?
Venture360 is a platform for accredited investors only, who all self-certify accreditation. However, we are currently reviewing our options for partnering with third parties to handle this in the future, but it is not a current client request.
- Is Venture360 a broker/dealer?
We are a software company providing technology services to investor groups. We do not in any way affect transactions or profit from the investments themselves.
- Will Venture360 help me find deals?
We are a back-end work flow process software. Therefore companies applying for funding will still come through your existing portals like websites, etc.